AEO AWARDS DISNEY COMPETITION T&C’s
- The promoter is: AEO Ltd (company no. 01646966) whose registered office is at 119 High Street, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 2DJ.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of EIA Ltd registered at 119 High Street, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 2DJ and their close relatives and anyone connected with judging the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via @aeonews (Twitter) AEO Association of Events Limited (LinkedIn)
- Competition running on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Closing date for entry will be 5pm on 18th June 2018. After this time and date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- To enter the competition, the entrant must post a photo from yesteryear on the AEO Twitterfeed @aeonews using #aeoawards25 and #aeodisney25 and/or LinkedIn ensuring that copyright law is complied with
- The entrant must be over 18 years of age at the date of entering the competition
- No employees of EIA Ltd or their close relatives are permitted to enter
- The judging panel and their close relatives are not permitted to enter
- Only one entry per person will be permitted to be put forward for judging. If entrants put forward multiple entries they must specify which entry they want to be put to the judges otherwise the last entry posted will be put forward.
- The closing date for the competition is Monday 18th June at 5pm, no entries received after this date will be put forward to be judged
- The winning photo will be selected week commencing the 25th June
- The winner will be notified by direct message on social media and/or email
- The winning entry will be shared on AEO Ltd social media channels once the winner has been notified
- AEO‘s decision as to those able to take part as stated in these terms and conditions and selection of winners is final.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: a 2 day pass for two people to Disneyland Paris plus £100 Eurostar gift voucher. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message on Twitter/LinkedIn within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, AEO reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any other personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Under legitimate interest, the winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. When posting event industry imagery, entrants should be mindful not to post identifying personal data alongside the image. The ICO takes a common sense approach to using photography and AEO has procedures in place for responding to an individual’s rights under GDPR.
Courtesy of FaceTime